Monday 16 April 2012

Lust haves, April edition


I read a lot of blogs, and through one of them I found OASP where I found these which are now apparently out of stock. Which is ok because I doubt they'd fit and they'd probably end up on ebay. I can still love them though.

Fact: I have listened to Crosses nonstop throughout the past 6 months. When I found out that they had merchandise I got a bit excited. I'm sad that this bag looks a little too much like it belongs in the Urban Outfitters sale but I still think I should have it. I added it to my cart for $10 and then discovered that they want $15 for shipping for this tote. Are you serious? It remains unpurchased but I'm not sure for how long.
So, Bvlgari sunglasses are not someting that are going to happen to me in the foreseeable future but I can still dream right? I first spied these late last year so god knows if they are even still available or 2 seasons ago? All I know is that I haven't forgotten them just yet.

I am a MASSIVE sucker for a multi use product. I am also a massive sucker for lip products and fancy packaging. If there's a fancy name then I'm even more drawn. This, I really want to try. It even has "sparkling" in the name. Oh, hell it moisturises at the same time. I'm drawn in.

I have a pretty hefty amazon wishlist at the moment. This is definitely in the top 5 to be purchased. My ripe 26 years still love a bit of teen angst and I do love Chloe Sevigny.

No comments:

Post a Comment