Wednesday 18 July 2012

Awesome etsy seller alert - Animal/stone necklaces

I have always been one for unique piece of statement jewellery. When I was having a bad year in 2007 I spent an obscene amount of money on a Marjan Pejoski fang necklace. (I saw it featured in the Time Out halloween issue and the next day I went and withdrew the money from my credit card account in my lunchbreak. I had serious issues back then)

Then a year later, Twilight mania hit the world and I couldn't bring myself to ever wear it again. OH.

So, I'm minding my own on etsy looking at galaxy print everything because I just find it all so visually appealing and then these adorable things turn up.

Animals perched on semi precious stones! These beauties are handmade by RockinEarthJewelry I'm really wanting to give the lil black bear on the galactic stone a new home!

1 comment: