Wednesday 26 September 2012

Twin Peaks Nail Wraps...Kind of

So, I'm browsing ASOS looking to find myself a nice snuggly winter coat (I think I have found the one but is it going to sort me out for a cold winter? I'm liking the 20% off though)

I have my obligatory peek at the sale beauty products and then these things jump out of me and I instantly think OMG RED ROOM because I am a big, big peaks geek (as in, I actually attended an overnight viewing of the entire series two years ago and loved every single second of it)

HOW BLOODY AWESOME ARE THESE? If it wasn't for the fact that I seriously dislike nail wraps I would have snapped them up in a millisecond. I once tried to doodle chevron on my nails with my nail art pen and needless to say it was not a success.

I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange

Twin Peaksy looking nail wraps (AKA Nail Rock Designer Collection Romance Was Born - Zig Zag) are limited edition and available from ASOS for £4 (that's half price!) hm. maybe i will.

3 comments:

  1. ah they are totally like the red room! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey love. Did you delete facebook?
    ALSO http://www.missguided.co.uk/baylyn-chevron-cut-out-skater-dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is cute!

    Yeah, I deleted it a couple of weeks ago. It has been useless for me for a very long time and I heard too many privacy rumours.

    How are you doing lady? xo

    ReplyDelete