Thursday 11 October 2012

October Love List

1. My new leather jacket

I got this in the post today and it's amazing. It was reduced from £130 to £65 (although now you can get an extra 10% off it. Totally not cool to run that promotion 2 days after I purchase it, ASOS!) butter soft leather with wool panel detailing. I've been after a standard biker for ages. Initially I was after a classic black one but the price on this tempted me too much. I'm really looking forward to wearing this with a Pendleton scarf in the months to come.

2. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte

Tried this today. Oh god. This stuff makes me so happy.

3. Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice

Pumpkin Spice of the nail polish variety! I found this by accident on ebay. I'm not sure what I was expecting to find but as soon as this popped up I instantly knew it had to be mine. Two slicks of this on a black base, ultimate spooky fall nails. This reminds me of a Spectacular colour I had in 1998. Who remembers Spectacular Cosmetics? This gem costs a ridiculous bargainous £2.25 and can be found for sale from this ebay seller I have had mine for a week and it has quickly become one of my favourite polishes ever.

4. The Bust Guide To The New Girl Order

I purchased this for under £3 on Amazon because of a friend’s recommendation. I am seriously hooked on it. I wish I read it at 15. A compilation of witty, smart articles written for the magazine in the 90s. This book is necessary.

1 comment:

  1. fantastic jacket-i HAVE to try that latte before it goes out of season
    x

    ReplyDelete