Wednesday 28 November 2012

A handful of things I wouldn't mind waking up to on Dec 25th

I'll probably end up buying these Topshop Edward Slippers sooner because at a pocket friendly £20 I would find it too hard to resist. I love the contrast of the navy and yellow tassel detail on these. These make me think of royalty for some reason and they look so super comfy. My feet are crying out for them.
Oh ASOS, you did it again. This leather chunky jewel bag (£45) is a pure object of my dreams. I just want to watch it sparkle in the light all day long. Possibly not the most practical of handbags, especially with the size but when it resembles an open treasure box who really cares?
One day I was thinking about how awesome it would be if this existed, so I googled, and look what I found! I am a little bit of a film nerd and the carpet from The Shining is so creepy yet visually appealing. Unfortunately it has to be $40 which is RIDICULOUS.
I was a big fan of "Kill Your Friends" by the same author. This looks a little more thriller/suspense based and I'm dying to get hooked into another good read before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment